California , 95928
Beautiful 5000 sq ft, 5 bedroom house and bungalow, 5 bath, creek, canyon view
***If you love the idea of your family and friends visiting, cooking, playing or just being together in a large, comfortable, quiet home, the Butte Creek Canyon Lodge is the place for you! The Lodge is a beautiful 5000 square feet home located in a serene canyon 15 minutes from Chico. If you want to be together you can; if you want privacy, you can have that too.
Winter and Spring dates are still open!
**Fish in Butte Creek right in front of the Lodge:
Open November 15 through February 15, catch and release only, barbless hooks. Bring your own gear.
**Family Friendly - we now provide a Graco Travel Lite Crib - bring your own linens.
*We love last minute rentals - just give me a call and we'll see what's possible.
**We now have a cool HORSESHOE PIT in the meadow next to the lodge! Ready to make some spinners or sparks off the peg? There's also plenty of room in the meadow to set up a volleyball net or disc golf cage.
***We now provide basic DirecTV.
****We provide linens and towels. The Lodge has a washer and dryer for your use.
The Lodge and Bungalow sit on 5 acres of beautiful natural canyon land. The house was modeled after lodge style houses in Lake Tahoe with large log posts and river rock walls decorating the fireplaces. It's a very family friendly, beautiful 4 bedroom home plus an attached private 1 bedroom bungalow that can easily accommodate 12 + guests.
While the Lodge is fully equiped for an extended family vacation, the Bungalow is perfect for a single or couples romantic gettaway. The Bungalow has a microwave and small refridgerator, walk in shower and king size bed.
The Lodge is perfect for family reunion or a relaxing place to stay after a wedding, baby or wedding shower or other group gatherings. It has 2 large kitchens, 5 bathrooms with 3 walk-in showers, 2 jetted soaking bathtubs, 2 wood burning stoves, 3 zone full house heating and air conditioning, a game room with ping-pong table, and a large deck with spectacular views of Butte Creek Canyon. Another deck overlooks Butte Creek for hanging out watching for Bald Eagles, osprey, otters, beaver, salmon, wild turkeys, or even the occasional bear. We built a safe set of stairs so you can easily walk down to Butte Creek and swim where Chinook salmon congregate during the summer. The Lodge is an easy 15 minute drive into Chico. There are plenty of recreational opportunities available including hiking, road and mountain biking, swimming, tubing, snorkeling or just relaxing by the creek. The Centerville Museum and the historic Honey Run Covered Bridge are nearby.
|WinterJan 1 2015 - Mar 21 20152 night minimum stay||$500|
|CSUC Graduation weekMay 14 2015 - May 18 20154 night minimum stay||$800|
|My Standard Rate2 night minimum stay||$600||Weekly - $3,500|
Additional information about rental rates
|Refundable damage deposit||$500|
|Notes||*The Lodge without Bungalow rents for $550 night +$250 cleaning fee. Lodge with Bungalow rents for $600 night + $250 clean fee. 2 night minimum If you do not rent the bungalow with the Lodge, we may rent it separately. Call regarding season rates.
Our 1 bedroom Bungalow is perfect for singles or couples rents for $150 per night/2 night minimum + $75 cleaning fee and $100 refundable damage deposit.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
- 4 Bathrooms,
- 1 Half Bath
- Bathroom 2 - toilet , shower , jetted tub , Double sinks, walk in shower, large tub
- Bungalow Bathroom - toilet , shower
- Downstairs Bathroom - toilet , combination tub/shower , Double sinks, door to outside,
- Half Bathroom - toilet , laundry room
- Master Bathroom - toilet , shower , jetted tub , Double sink, walkin shower, large tub.
- All of the bathrooms are finished with tile or stone floors, counters and walls.
- 5 Bedrooms, Sleeps 12
- Bedroom 1 - 1 queen , This bedroom does not have an attached bathroom.
- Bedroom 2 - 1 queen , Attached full bathroom, double sinks, soaking tub, shower
- Bungalow Bedroom - 1 king , Bungalow, more private, microwave, refrigerator, bathroom
- Master Bedroom - 1 king , Master: two sinks, jetted soaking tub, shower, steam room.
- Downstairs Bedroom - 1 double , 2 twin/ single , Large room, downstairs, 3 beds, double sinks, shower and tub
- King size beds in the Master suite and Bungalow. Queen size beds in 2 of the upstairs bedrooms.
- The large downstairs bedroom has a double bed plus 2 twin beds. Especially great for kids. We provide a Graco Travel Lite Crib (please bring your own linens for the crib).
Fish in Butte Creek right in front of the Lodge: Open November 15 through February 15, catch and release only, barbless hooks. We do not provide fishing equipment. We provide a horseshoe pit in the meadow next to the lodge. There's also plenty of room to set up a volleyball net or disc golf court in the meadow. We provide one disc golf cage and some discs. Unfortunately, we do not have DSL or cable internet service in the canyon so we do not offer regular Internet service at the Lodge. Your 3G or LTE compatible tablet, ipad or cell phone can access the Internet using your AT&T or Sprint 3G or LTE service plan. Contact me regarding temporary internet service for email. While we do not offer actual phone service at the Lodge, your cell phone will work if you're using AT&T or Sprint.
Amenities & Services: