Idaho , 83814
House, 5 Bedrooms + Den, 2.5 Baths, (Sleeps 9-14)
This is one of the finest homes found in the tranquil Sanders Beach community of Coeur d' Alene. The house is located on East Ash Avenue, along a quiet tree lined street just one block from Lake Coeur d' Alene. Here you are conveniently located to Tubbs Hill and the pleasant nature walks along the lake.
This home is perfect for family vacations, reunions, anniversaries, and good get together with friends. Our three level spacious home provides ample room for even the largest groups.
For the executive and his family, this home is an excellent choice for enjoying the tranquility of Sanders Beach, while having immediate access to the activities of downtown Coeur d’ Alene. You are only a few minutes drive to the fine shops and restaurants in town. The famous Coeur d’ Alene golf course with its island green is nearby.
Ironman participants take special note that this home is adjacent to the running course and is an excellent location for viewing this portion of the race. We are only a half block from Lake Shore Drive. There is a large secured storage room for bikes that is accessed from the outside of the home.
If you have a boat, reservations are easily made at the Coeur d’ Alene Resort Marina for a slip. Your trailer can kept in the extra parking area behind the house.
For Thanksgiving thru New Years, we provide lights, ornaments, and a Christmas tree, if you so desire, in order to enrich your holiday season.
This air conditioned 3500 square foot home has 5 bedrooms, 2.5 baths on three levels. There is a large screened-in patio just off the kitchen.
From the street, you raise a few steps to an elevated yard that is wonderfully manicured. Wall-to-wall carpet is found throughout the main level. A beautiful arched window in the library provides a wonderful view of the lake and surrounding mountains. The lake side of the home has southern exposure, which provides an abundance of light and warmth during the winter.
The interior has recently undergone a complete renovation along the 'French Country' design. New furniture, luxury bedding, HD plasma are just part of the remodel.
The kitchen is located on the lake side of the home. Here you will find spacious countertops and an island for preparing meals. A seating area is located near the kitchen window where you have a beautiful view of the lake.
From the kitchen door, you will step outside into a spacious screened-in porch. You can plan on spending many hours out here lounging or entertaining guests. The formal dining room is also located off the kitchen.
Upstairs are 3 bedrooms and a large bath all in lush wall-to-wall carpet. The master bedroom has a walk-in closet. Conveniently located in the closet at the top of the stairs are the washer and dryer.
The lower level has a den, storage room, 2 bedrooms and a full bath. The den has a fireplace and convenient access to ground level at the rear of the house. Your children will spend hours in the den playing XBox and going thru the toybox. Step out the back into the 2 car carport. There is extra parking for guests or your recreational vehicle and boat.
DATESWeeklyNightly(3-6 nights )Season
|June 1-June 30||*$2620/wk($374/nt)||$478/nt||Summer|
|July 1-Aug 31||
|Sept 1-May 31||*$1745/wk($249/nt)||$313/nt||Fall/Spring|
|Nov 24-Nov 30||*$1745/wk($249/nt)||$313/nt||Thanksgiving|
|Dec 22-Jan 1||*$1745/wk($249/nt)||$313/nt||Christmas|
*Rates based on 8 occupants. Each additional person over age 10 is $27 per night.
- July and August require weekly booking with Saturday Check-in
- Three (3) Night Minimum during other months
- Cleaning Fee $185 for 1 to 5 persons / $225 for more than 5 persons
- 2 Bathrooms,
- 1 Half Bath
- Bathroom Main Level - toilet , Centered on Main Level between Living Room and Kitchen
- Bathroom Den Guest Bedroom - toilet , combination tub/shower , Private Full Bathroom in Lower
- Den Guest Bedroom
- Master Bathroom - toilet , tub , shower , Separate Entrys from MBR and both Guest Bedrooms
- Upper Level Bathroom vanity has two sinks, a full size mirror and a permanently installed makeup mirror. There is a separate bathtub and walk-in shower and toilet. Vanity has a lot of storage space. Every individual is provided a fresh bar of Dove Soap.
- 5 Bedrooms, Sleeps 14
- Master Bedroom Upper Level - 1 king , Located on upper level with adjoining master bathroom
- Bedroom 4 Lower Den Level - 1 queen , Bedroom has individual full bath room
- Bedroom 5 Lower Den Level - 1 twin/ single , Adjacent to Bedroom 4
- Den - 1 sleep sofa /futon , Day Bed that pulls into two individual twin beds
- Guest Bedroom 2 Upper Level - 1 queen , Hall Access to Master Bathroom
- Guest Bedroom 1 Upper Level - 1 queen , Hall Access to Master Bathroom
- (1) King located in Master Bedroom. Top of the line Serta mattresses. (3) Queen Beds located in both upstairs guest bedrooms and one in lower 'garden' level. Top of the line Serta mattresses. Twin or Single Beds (1) Located in the 'Green Room.' Top of the line Serta mattress, Baby Cribs (1) Also works as a bassinet and changing table.Very comfortable day bed located in lower den. Sleeps 2. Additionally for those who do not want to sleep together or large family/groups we have 5 futon mattresses all with complete bedding. The Den is the prefered location for the futons.
Amenities & Services: