708 South Iris Street
Iowa , IA 52641
Welcome to Crossroads RV Park, our family-friendly RV park in Mount Pleasant, Iowa. Located at the intersection of Highway 218/27 and Highway 34, also called the "The Avenue of the Saints," our Iowa campground makes a perfect base camp for your exploration of the area. Stay with us while you enjoy nearby activities like golfing, fishing, hiking, boating, gaming, rodeos, and fun at the annual Midwest Old Threshers event during Labor Day weekend!
Book your campsite or RV site today with our handy online reservations system. Crossroads RV Park is newly built with modern amenities like free wi-fi wireless internet and cable TV access at every RV campsite. We have spacious pull-thrus with full hook-ups available and even some sites with up to 100 amps of electricity. We welcome groups and pets, and we also have rustic sites for tent camping. Our Mt. Pleasant RV park is open from April 1 to November 15 each year, so you can enjoy the very best camping seasons with us.
Stay with us while you head out on day trips to explore the water slides of Fun City, the slot machines and nightlife at Riverside Casino and Golf Resort, and the antique shops of Burlington and the Villages of Van Buren. You can head to East Lake Park for fishing and field games or take a ride aboard the antique steam trains with the Midwest Central Railroad. For fun events and festivals, be sure to join us in September for the Tri-State Rodeo, in June for the Kansas City BBQ Cookoff andBurlington Steamboat Days, and in August for the Gus Macker 3-on-3 Basketball Tournaments.
- 34 Total Sites
- 34 Pull Thru Sites
- 34 Sites with 20 Amp
- 34 Sites with 30 Amp
- 34 Sites with 50 Amp
- 75' Max Campsite or RV Site Length
RV Park / Caravan Park
Crossroads RV Park
is Open Year Round!
|RV Sites||Daily Rate||Weekly Rate|
|Pull-thru Site with Full Hookups||$34.00||$168.00|
- Crossroads RV Park offers daily and weekly reservations online.
- Monthly rates are available. Please call the park for more information.
- Group are welcome. Please call the park for more Information.
- Rates are based on 2 guests - $4.00 additional person/per day.
- Children age 5yrs old & under are free of charge.
- 7% State/Local/City tax applies to all reservations and extra fees.
- A 3 night minimum applies for all Memorial Day & 4th of July Holidays.
- A 7 night minimum applies for the Labor Day Holiday.
- A maximum of 1 vehicles per site allowed.
- Overflow parking available, if needed.
- Pets are welcome at Crossroads RV Park - Free of Charge.
- Maximum 2 pets per campsite/RV site.
- Pets must be kept on a leash at all times.
- Pets should not be left unattended at any time.
- Please be kind to your neighbors and always clean up after your pets.
- Sorry, No Aggressive dogs allowed at the park. Please call for more information.
- No excessive barking allowed at the park.
- Proof of current rabies vaccine required for all pets upon check-in.
A $10 cancellation fee applies to all cancellations. Cancellations must be made prior to 7 days or more of the scheduled arrival date or a 1 day fee applies.
- Boat Ramp
- Biking - Road
- Family Activity
- Scenic Driving
Amenities & Services:
- Conven Store
- BBQ Facilities
- Chapel Services
North Directions : Take Exit 42B. on to Business 34W to 1st stoplight (Iris St.) Turn left on Iris St. aprox 1/8 mile to entrance on left.
South Directions : Take Exit 42. At stop sign, turn left to 1st stoplight (Iris St.) Turn left on Iris St. aprox 1/8 mile to entrance on left.
East Directions : Take Exit 42B. At stop sign, turn left to 1st stoplight (Iris St.) Turn left on Iris St. aprox 1/8 mile to entrance on left.
West Directions : Continue West on Business 34 to 1st stoplight. ( Iris St.) turn left to 1st stoplight (Iris St.) Turn left on Iris St. aprox 1/8 mile to entrance on left.È