Mountain charm and natural light radiates throughout this elegant and welcoming eight bedrooms, seven bath residence. Named Celebrity Sundance, this home was designed for comfort and entertaining larger groups. The gourmet kitchen, stunning great room and open dining areas are perfect for family reunions, ski groups and corporate retreats. There are three gas fireplaces, and 4 master suites -- 14 beds in total.
The private outdoor living area features a hot tub, multiple decks, grill and stunning views -- all ideally located in the exclusive Granite Springs neighborhood, just 1 mile to the Heavenly Ski Resort, Edgewood Golf Course, the lake, and casino nightlife.
It's everything you want in a large mountain home with a fascinating history of the original celebrity owner -- Micky Thomas of the Jefferson Starship.
THIS HEAVENLY HOME HAS EVERYTHING!
• 4200 square feet of mountain luxury and mountain views
• Private setting surrounded by nature
• Open living room with a 20-foot stone fireplace
• Fully equipped gourmet kitchen
• 8 well-appointed bedrooms and 6.5 bathrooms
• 14 cozy beds - sleeps 18
• 4 master king suites with private decks
• All new bedding, linens, towels and dishware.
• Newer Sealy mattresses
• Modern mountain decor throughout
• Game Room with pool table and 50 inch flat screen TV
• 3 gas log fireplaces
• Large, private outdoor hot tub, and 6 burner BBQ grill
• Grilling deck overlooking natural play area - furnished in summer
• Level Access Garage (No Outside Stairs) and Off-Street Parking
• 8 Flat-Panel TVs with Over 150 Premium Cable Channels
• Super Fast Wireless Internet Throughout -- 60 MBS Service
KITCHEN / DINING
• Fully-stocked gourmet kitchen with open living room and dining spaces
• Viking stove with six-burner cook top, griddle and double oven
• High-end appliances, cookware, dishware, cutlery and 2 refrigerators
• Bistro, large dining table and island bar - seats 18
• Private, peaceful setting surrounded by acres of National Forest Reserve
• Located in quiet, picturesque Granite Springs neighborhood
• 1 mile to the lake, the slopes, casinos and shopping village
• Large, private outdoor hot tub
• Level access driveway with plenty of parking and no outside stairs!
• Attached garage with secondary refrigerator and freezer
• BBQ Deck overlooks outdoor kids play area with picnic tables
IDEAL LOCATION! (all within 2 miles)
• Heavenly Ski Resort / Shopping Village and Gondola
• Hiking Trails Right From the Property
• Edgewood Tahoe Golf Course and Restaurant
• Lake Beaches and Round Hill Pines with pool, tennis courts
• Casinos Nightlife at Harrahs, Mount Bleu, Hard Rock
• The Chart House Seafood, and Wine Bar
• Horizon Movie Theatre and Arcade
• Tahoe Rim Trail for hiking and biking
• Kahle Gym and Indoor Playground
• Safeway and Raleys Grocery Stores
• 30 Five Star Reviews on VRBO and Homeaway.
• Luxury Rating By Andrew Harper; the most respected voice in luxury travel.
• Designed and built by Mickey Thomas of the Jefferson Starship
• Tahoe Selected Top 17 Most Beautiful Travel Destinations -- Buzzfeed.com
Click the location link to see how close we are to all the fun in South Lake Tahoe.
CHILDREN WELCOME (leave these items at home)
• Pack n Play • High chair • Safety Gates • Local babysitters • Stroller • Sleds
HOME LAYOUT: 4200 sq. ft. 8 Bedrooms, 6.5 Baths; 14 beds; sleeps 18
Main / Upper Level:
• Living room with gas fireplace, vaulted ceiling and deck access
• Family room with gas fireplace, TV, and deck access
• Spacious, professional kitchen with island seating for 4
• Dining room table for 10; Bistro table for 8
• 1 King bedroom with deck and adjacent full bathroom
• 3 private decks, gas grill, and patio furniture
• Level access, attached garage and drive port for 6 vehicles
• Garage / Laundry room (washer and dryer)
• Game / bunk room with pool table, 2 sets bunk beds (4 singles), 1/2 bath
• 4 King Master Bedrooms with ensuite bathrooms
• 1 Queen bedroom w shared; shared full bath in hallway
• 1 Bedroom with 2 twin beds; shared full bath in hallway
• Access to outdoor Jacuzzi
|MAR 16-20 SPECIALMar 16 - Mar 19 4 night minimum stay||$525|
|MAR 20 - MAY 19Mar 20 - May 194 night minimum stay||$575||From$875Fri,Sat|
|MEMORIALMay 20 - May 244 night minimum stay||$975|
|EARLY SUMMERMay 25 - Jun 34 night minimum stay||$575||From$875Thu,Fri,Sat|
|JUNEJun 4 - Jul 22 night minimum stay||$1,250|
|JULY 4THJul 3 - Jul 64 night minimum stay||$1,650|
|JULY 7 - 11Jul 7 - Jul 104 night minimum stay||$1,250|
|SUMMERJul 11 - Sep 65 night minimum stay||$1,350|
|SEPTEMBER 2015Sep 7 - Sep 305 night minimum stay||$875||From$975Thu,Fri,Sat,Sun|
Additional information about rental rates
|Refundable damage deposit||$500|
|Notes||* Email or call us to confirm your dates and rate quote.
* No refunds are issued to cancellations within 120 days of stay.
* Max capacity is 18 guests in this home, please do not exceed this limit.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
Policy available by contacting owner when booking.
- 9 Bedrooms, Sleeps 18
- Bedroom 1 on main level with private deck + full hall bath - 1 king
- Bedroom 2 with half bath and pool table - 4 twin/ single
- Bedroom 3 with private full bath and deck - 1 king
- Bedroom 4 with private full bath, gas fireplace and deck - 1 king
- Bedroom 5 with shared bath - 2 twin/ single
- Bedroom 6 with shared full bath and large view windows - 1 queen
- Bedroom 7 with private full bathroom and outside access - 1 king
- Bedroom 8 with private full bathroom and outside access - 1 king
- Note: There are now 2 additional twin beds in bedroom # 2 - 2 twin/ single
- This home can easily accommodate 18 guests in total comfort. There are 4 luxurious master suites. All bedrooms feature custom lighting, TVs & elegant decorator touches. This home is one of the very rare homes that provides hand picked furnishings, extravagant bedding and many other unexpected details. Unlike most homes, your teenager will not have to sleep on the pull-out sofa in a main area. There is lots of space for kids.
Amenities & Services: