Oregon , 97031
+1 949 241 6159
4 bedrooms + Media Room + 3 full bathrooms (Sleeps up to 10)
Walk through the Hood River Villa now, click here http://www.hoodrivervilla.com/Hood_River_Villa/Villa_Tour.html
OFF SEASON SPECIALS!!! Book the Villa between October 1st & May 15th and receive a 20% discount on your weekly booking, or a 10% discount on reservations up to 6 nights. (Excludes 11/22 to 11/30 & 12/20 to 1/3)
Stay in this spectacular villa with beautiful views of the Columbia Gorge within walking distance to downtown Hood River, Oregon located 60 miles east of Portland on the Columbia River. The Villa is a custom home with vaulted open-beam ceilings.
Enter the Villa on the first of three floors and be greeted by a beautiful foyer with iron wall sconces, stone floors and faux painted walls. This floor features the media room, one bedroom, a full bathroom, laundry room and a two-car garage. The second level is the living areas and kitchen plus two bedrooms and full bathroom. The final and third story is the master suite. There are large windows throughout the house letting in the beautiful Hood River sun.
The 3200 square foot home features a gourmet kitchen with granite counters, custom DeWils cabinets and new Jenn-Air appliances including gas range, built-in oven/microwave combo, dish washer and a bar-top breakfast nook with 32” TV. The south facing patio offers the perfect place to relax with your morning coffee. Partially open to the kitchen, the dining room has views of the Hood River Bridge connecting Oregon and Washington and will comfortably seat up to 10 guests. You can cozy up in front of the fireplace in living room surrounded by views of the foliage, river and Mt. Adams. The north patio features dining for 6 and a large gas BBQ.
The master suite has views of the Columbia River and Mt. Adams, a Cal King bed with memory foam top, walk-in closet and master bath with walk-in shower and Japanese soaking tub. There are 2 bedrooms with new Queen pillow-top mattresses, 1 bedroom with a trundle that can be either a King, two twins or a single twin with pillow-tops, and the media room has a pullout Queen mattress with pillow-top.
The entire Villa is wired with surround sound and can be synced to any iPhone, iPad, iPod or Droid allowing guests to carry their favorite music and radio stations on vacation. The media room features 7.1 surround sound with a 70' HDTV and full digital cable with HBO, Cinemax, Stars etc. The Villa is wired with Charter Internet, the fastest available in the Gorge. Guests may connect wirelessly from anywhere in the house.
The garage holds two cars and there is driveway parking for two additional vehicles.
Pets are taken on a case-by-case basis and require an additional fee; please inquire. While we love children, the Villa is not the best place for small children; the minimum age is 6 years old.
Rate PeriodNightlyWeekend NightWeeklyMonthlyEvent
|High Season 9+ GuestsJun 1 2015 - Sep 30 20154 night minimum stay||$400||$2,500|
Additional information about rental rates
|Refundable damage deposit||$600|
|Notes||Email us about our OFF Season Specials October 1st through May 15th!
May – September
Up to 6 guests | $300 per night | $2,000 per week
7-8 guests | $350 per night | $2,250 per week
9-10 guests | $400 per night | $2,500 per week
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date.
- 3 Bathrooms
- Master Bath - toilet , tub , shower , Japanese Tub
- 1st Floor Bath - toilet , shower
- 2nd Floor Bath - toilet , combination tub/shower
- The Master Bath is on the third floor and is a private ensuite bath with marble throughout, japanese soaking tub, shower with three heads and a private balcony. The first floor bath serves the Media Room and the Modern Bedroom. It is a full bath with stand-up shower, granite counters and custom cabinets. The second floor bath serves the Library Bedroom, the Studio Bedroom and the main living areas. It is a full bath with shower/tub combo and granite and marble throughout.
- 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10
- Master Suite - 1 king , Spa Ensuite Bath
- Modern Bedroom - 1 queen , Pillow-top Mattress
- Library Bedroom - 1 queen , Pillow-top Mattress
- Bedroom - Trundle, 1 king or 2 twins
- Media Room - 1 queen , Queen Pull-out
- The Master Suite encompasses the entire top floor of the Villa with a wall of windows facing the Columbia River and Mt. Adams. The serene and inviting suite offers plush bedding with a memory foam mattress top, walk-in closet and a spa bath with a private patio, Japanese soaking tub, walk-in shower with three shower heads and his/her sinks. The Modern Bedroom is on the first floor of the Villa. It features clean crisp bedding with modern furniture and a pillow-top mattress. The Media Room, also on the first floor, has a queen pullout couch with pillow-top mattress, comfy bedding and a 70' HDTV. The Library Bedroom, on the second floor, houses the Villa's book collection for guest use, as well as a pillow-top queen bed with luxurious bedding and all the comforts of home. The pop-up trundle can be either a king bed with a converter, two twins or a single. All of the bedding is chosen with your comfort in mind.
Amenities & Services:
The Villa features a ductless heating and air system that is hypo-allegenic. It allows guests to customize the temperature to fit their needs with an environmentally friendly system that is quiet and effective. All of the bedroom windows have curtains for your comfort and convenience. During the summer months the fireplace is turned off. We leave a selection of spices and basic cooking supplies for your convenience. If you have specific questions about our amenities, please contact us.