Idaho , 83864
+1 (208) 610 2318
House, 5 Bedrooms, 5 Baths, 2 half baths, (Sleeps 10-12)
Swiss chalet with old world charm, ski in-ski out. Smoke-free, decorated with Victorian antiques and original art.
The 7000 square feet over four floors gives plenty of room to spread out. All rooms have private baths and most have bay windows with sweeping views of the Schweitzer ski area South Bowl. There are four gathering areas: the Pub Bar Room with couches, rocking chair, fire place, wet bar and canopy bar; the Living Room with Swan table, antique lighting, couches, Davenport Hotel chairs, Steinway piano, fire place, TV and sweeping views of South Bowl; the Great room with pool table, games, TV and decks four stories up; and the 1300 square feet deck with hot tub, fire place, outdoor kitchen, one horse antique sleigh, telescope, chair lift and roll up doors for the indoor-outdoor feel.
Please call for availability as the calendar only reflects 'not available' when the whole house has been rented.
Rent one room or all five rooms. Great for family reunions or a quiet get-a-way. Located 500 feet above the Schweitzer Village at 94 Crystal Court, Sandpoint ID 83864
The B&B 's new look has had a great response! Last year we freshen the bed rooms with new floral carpet to reflect the Victorian theme. The Snow Ghost Suite colors were changed to high light the carpet colors. The living room 15 feet (4.5 meter) bow window and corner fireplace make the room cozy, bright and warm. The Crystal Run, Big Timber and Enchanted Forest Rooms bay windows and comfortable window seats provide larger views of the ski runs and a great area to read. The covered 30 x 50 deck with full outdoor kitchen, fire place, one horse sleigh and hot tub are fun for everyone. The Snow Ghost Suite 2 balconies are up so high they provide huge views of the slopes. The guest garages keep snow off the cars!
Wake up to the smell of a delicious gourmet Northwest breakfast served with homemade pastries and homemade jams. Learn how to create delicious pastries with Marsha.
Eat in our bright breakfast sun room overlooking the slopes, a mountain of beautiful pines and Lake Pend Oreille.
Spend a cozy evening:
Enjoy the fire, Steinway Concert Grand player piano, fantastic view of the ski area or
Watch dish TV or
At the canopy pub bar with antique fire place or
Soothe those ski muscles in our outdoor hot tub enjoying the mountain air or
Sit around the outdoor fire place reliving the exciting runs of the day or
The huge ski room has lockers for snow equipment storage and a fire place to warm you as you return from the slopes. There is also another half bath right beside the ski room. A commercial washer and dryer and extra refrigerator space for your use are available near the ski room. The indoor parking places are allocated based upon booking date. Enjoy star gazing from the covered deck with telescope.
CANCELLATION POLICY: If the ski hill is not operating because it has not opened for the season or has closed early for the season, we will give you a 100% refund. Thanksgiving to December 24 can be a great time to ski. Our refund policy takes away the risk of the ski area not being open. Go ahead and book early in the year, you might be the first on the mountain.
|ski seasonNov 19 - Apr 142 night minimum stay||$150|
|My Standard Rate2 night minimum stay||$150|
Additional information about rental rates
|Holiday weekends minimum 3 night stay
Each room is priced individually:
Crystal Run room is $150 per night, 2 people maximum
Gypsy Run Room is $165 per night, 2 people maximum
Enchanted Forest is $185 per night, 2 people maximum
Big Timber is $195 per night, 2 people maximum
Snow Ghost Suite is $340 per night, 4 people maximum
Or rent the entire building for $1000 per night, 12 people maximumOne night's rate is the deposit due upon booking, sent as a check. The remainder, including all taxes, due upon arrival as cash or check
- 5 Bathrooms,
- 2 Half Baths
- Crystal Run - toilet , shower , Private bath with lace valence
- Gypsy Run - toilet , shower , Private bath with pedistal sink
- Big Timber - toilet , shower , Bright Private bath
- Snow Ghost Suite - toilet , shower , Large room, double vanity, 5 ft shower, separate toilet room
- Enchanted Forest - toilet , shower , Large room with double vanity, neoangle shower
- Powder Room - toilet , Pedistal sink, stenciled walls, near living area
- Ski/Pub Room half bath - toilet , Corner toilet, copper back splash, art deco fixtures
- All bath rooms have been decorated in colors coordinated with the associated bed room and have color coordinated towels and monogramed bath robes.
- 5 Bedrooms, Sleeps 12
- Snow Ghost Bedroom Suite - 1 queen , 1 sleep sofa /futon , $340pn, Top of the World, your own private ski retreat, 3 rm
- Crystal Run Room - 1 queen , $150 pn, Mt view, Victorian bed/dresser and tapestries
- Gypsy Run - 1 queen , $165pn, Romatic warm colors, bow window looking at ski runs
- Big Timber - 1 king , $195pn, Sunny room with LARGE Timber bed and 2 bow windows,
- Enchanted Forest - 1 queen , $185pn, Think Dr Zavago sleigh rides and warm winter nights
- King size beds (1) Big Timber room has a HIGH king size bed. Steps up to the bed are provided on both sides. Look directly out the window at the ski slopes., Queen size Beds (4) All rooms, except the Big Timber room, have high headboard antique beds that have been made into queen size beds., Twin or Single Beds (4) Twin size floor air mattresses are available for children.,
- Futon (1) Queen size is located in Snow Ghost living room and is very comfortable for adults.
Dog sledding. Snow shoeing. Cat skiing and guided snow mobile tours available through Selkirk Powder Company. Acclaimed ski school, beautiful chapel suitable for weddings and other services, excellent child care, ski rentals.
Amenities & Services: