274 Highway 25
Idaho , ID 83323
Welcome to Village of the Trees RV Resort, our relaxing campground on the Snake River in Southern Idaho. We offer excellent facilities at our Idaho campground with full hook-ups for RVs, river-view rental cabins, and hundreds of grassy tent campsites to choose from. Join us for activities like hiking, fishing, boating, horseback riding, rock climbing, mountain biking, skiing, and more! With nearby attractions like the City of Rocks National Reserve and Lake Walcott State Park, you're sure to find plenty to do and see when you come Snake River camping with us.
Book your campsite or RV site today with our handy online reservations system. Our park is located in Delco, Idaho, just off Interstate 84 and Interstate 86. We make a perfect stopping point for anyone traveling south of Craters Of The Moon National Monument or toward the beautiful Shoshone Falls. You can make our Snake River campground into your home base while you make day trips to the Carmela Vineyards, Burley Golf Course, or for skiing and snowboarding atPomerelle Mountain Resort.
At Village of the Trees RV Resort we offer amenities like free wi-fi wireless internet connections, cable TV hook-ups, a camp store, playground, and swimming pool. We even have a catch-and-release fishing pond right in camp! You can relax by the river, use our boat launch, enjoy a picnic lunch, or arrange to have fresh-baked pizza delivered right to your campsite. Our area hosts a number of fairs and festivals, from the Idaho Regatta in June to the August Spud Man Triathlon, so join us for a great time. Our park is open year round, welcoming you to our Southern Idaho RV park.
- 87 Total Sites
- 86 Pull Thru Sites
- 61 Sites with 30 Amp
- 24 Sites with 50 Amp
- 80' Max Campsite or RV Site Length
RV Park / Caravan Park
Village of Trees
is Open Year Round!
Standard Daily Rates:
- RV Site Deluxe Pull-Thru, 30AMP, Full Hook-up Sites - $32.00
- RV Site Premium Pull-Thru, 50AMP, Full Hook-up Sites - $32.00
- Standard Tent Only Campsites - $19.00
- RiverView Camping Cabins - $79.00
- Campsite rates are based 2 Adults and 2 Children per site.
- Additional people are $3.00 per day each. Maximum Occupancy 10 persons per site.
- Camping Cabin rates include 5 people. Maximum Occupancy for Cabins is 5 persons.
- Groups are welcome. Please call the park for more Information.
- On-Site Masseuse - $50 per hour
- Affiliation Discounts are available and apply to the Standard Daily Rate only for RV Sites and Campsites.
- AAA, Good Sam, AARP, Military - 10% Discount. Valid ID or Current Membership required.
- Village of Trees also offers Weekly and Monthly discounts for RV Site reservations.
- Weekly and monthly discounts do not apply to Cabins and Tent only sites.
- Weekly and Monthly discounts will be calculated during the reservation process based on the number of nights booked.
- A maximum of 2 vehicles per site allowed.
- Overflow parking available, if needed.
- Pets are welcome at Village of Trees - Free of Charge.
- Pets must be kept on a leash at all times.
- Pets should not be left unattended at any time.
- Please be kind to your neighbors and always clean up after your pets.
- Sorry, No Aggressive dogs allowed at the campground. Please call for more information.
- No excessive barking allowed at the park.
- Proof of current rabies vaccine required for all pets upon check-in.
A $10 cancellation fee applies to all cancellations.
Rates subject to change without notice
- Biking - Mountain
- Biking - Road
- Boating - Watercraft
- River Rafting
- Scenic Driving
- Skiing -Downhill
- Wildlife Viewing
Amenities & Services:
Take Exit 216 off of Highway 84
Turn to the North -
Go approximately 1/10 of mile
Located on West side of Road at Phillips Conoco Station
Entrance to the RV Park is on the south end of the parking area.